23rd Annual Harvest Festival
Saturday & Sunday, October 12-13, 2013
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Spurgeon Vineyards & Winery 608-929-7692
West of Highland on Highway Q (turn at the Post Office) then follow the signs
- Hayrides through the Vineyards (weather permitting)
- Free Winery Tours
- Free Taste of Wisconsin: Wine Jelly, Wine Salami and Wine Cheese Spread made from our premium wines
- Live Music
- Saturday, October 12, 2013 - Dodgeville German Band. Noon to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, October 13, 2013 - Whiskey River Band. Noon to 4 p.m.
- Grilled Buffalo Burgers plus brats & dogs 11am - 4pm both days
- Adequate Seating to enjoy music, food and a glass of wine
- FREE Parking
- 800-236-5555 - Nationwide
- or 608-929-7692